BAKTI DESA 2019



Hello, back again with me after a long time HEHE, i'm sorry to not posting any topic for a long time HEHEHE. 
So, right now i want to share my "bakdes" experience. Every 11th graders in my school got a chance to felt what pedestrian felt about their life in village, this time we visited Cibeureum Village.  

Image result for desa cibeureum kertasari
IT WAS SO FUN


When we arrived there, we got separated with the groups (4 student for each groups and house). My house parent's name is Mrs. Sri, she was so nice and kind. Her cooking  skill was so great and i love her fried potato.

 We spent 3 days in Cibeureum Village and i was so happy because i got a chance to driving a tractor. We also did share some basic food for some villager. 



that's all from me thank you for reading this topic :) 

Komentar