H O L I D A Y

Today i have conversation with my 2 friends, Dilla and Acha because i want to spend my holiday with them.

Me : Hi guys!

Dilla and Acha: Hhhhiiiii!

Me : We are going to England and South Korea right?

Dilla and Acha : YAAAPPPSSS

Me : Dil, what's your plan on England?

Dilla : I'll stay at Hogwarts with Hermione and the other friends, practice some spells, we will visit Hogsmeade too, and the last i will visit Ron's home.

Me : Okay , Acha and i will accompany you and go to korea.

Acha : Yes finally i can see Kang Daniel on face "0".

Me : I reaaaallllyyyy want to met my sister, Somi. And the plan will be so so so fun right?

Acha : YESS OF COURSE
On the first day i will accompany you to go audition, on the next day we will visit Namsan Tower and Han River, On the third day we will go to the fanmeeting WANNA ONE, and on the last day we are going to MNET to watch WANNA ONE'S  SHOW YAPSSSS HUHU!





Komentar