When I Can't Find My Mother



When i was 6 years old, my mother and i went to a mall. And when we arrived, there was a modern dance competion. I really like modern dance, till now. Do you know Fay Nabila or maybe Brandon from Indonesia Mencari Bakat ?

                                                  BRANDON
                                                 FAY NABILA


Because of them i really like dance. Back to the story. So i think i will ask my mom to accompany me to watch that competion, but my mom was so busy talking with her friend so i ask my mom like this:

Me: Can i watch that competion?

Mom: Yes, you can but i'm sorry i can't go there sweetheart.
Can you go there alone? I will wait here.

Me: Of course i can mom.

Mom: Ok, don't take a long time!


So i go there alone. There was a lot of chair for the audience, so i sat on that chair and i watch that competition. When it ends i back to my mom but she wasn't there so i'm freaking out. Maybe i looking my mom for 30 minutes but still i can't found my mom so i cried.

The security came to me and gave his phone to , so i called my mom. And this is the conversation:

Me : MOOOOMMM WHERE ARE YOU?

Mom : I'm in front of the competion, where are you?

Me : In front of the lift.

Mom: Wait for me don't go anywhere again.

Me: OOOKKKAAYY.

And finally i back to my mom. THAANKKSS FOR MR. SECURITY IF YOU WASN'T THERE MAYBE TILL NOW I'M NOT HERE WRITE THIS BLOG SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR.

Komentar